The Bolle Pilot Neo features a co-injected, vented frame for unequalled adaptability and comfort. The neoprene strap gives some resistance to temperature, fire, tearing and chemical products. The Pilot Neo is a strong choice for protection in petrochemical environments.
- Excellent field of vision
- PP/TPR Twin-material frame
- PLATINUM® Anti-scratch & anti-fog coating
- Adjustable neoprene strap
- Fits over prescription glasses
BENEFITS OF NEOPRENE STRAP (vs. Standard Polyester)
- Better temperature resistance: Continuous use: 90 - 110 °C // Max. temperature resistance: 150 °C
- Very good fire resistance
- Better elasticity
- Better resistance to tearing
- Good resistance to aging and chemical resistance: oil, some solvents
- PLATINUM® - This permanent lens coating is applied on both surfaces, making them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals, and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
- CLEAR - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.