The Breathsaver Plus is one of the most popular and versatile airway management bags on the market. Featuring the same quality materials, exacting workmanship and functional design that Iron Duck is known for, this bag efficiently organizes tank, valve masks, airway adjuncts, hand-held suction and multiple trauma supplies.
- Three roomy exterior pockets!
- The fully-opening front pocket features a flat zippered compartment under a split pouch covered with generously sized gussets and tacked elastic holders for small diagnostic and trauma supplies.
- Carry hard collars in the full-length, 3/4 opening rear pocket; lined on the interior side with tacked elastic tool holders.
- The fully-opening end pocket offers fast exterior access to the regulator and shut off valve (“D” or Jumbo “D” size tank not included) and a flat compartment is lined with hard plastic to hold masks and tubing while protecting the regulator. Or, insert a hard plastic wall between the pocket and the main compartment for a fully functional pocket.
- Inside, nylon gussets surround a clear vinyl window in the full-length, fold-back lid pocket for easy idenfication of contents secured in the elastic tool holders.
- The large main compartment offers a removable liner over closed-cell foam and plastic stiffener. The walls are lined with mesh pouches and multiple sizes of tacked elastic tool and module holders, for easy organization. Durable nylon tank straps secure the O2.
- The bottom of the Breathsaver Plus is reinforced with UP fabric for added durability and easier cleaning
- Carry options include: Nylon carry handles that convert to backpack straps, a removable sling-style shoulder strap with adjustable, flat rubber pad won’t slip or slide and a flat rubber pull handle on the right end of the bag.
Dimensions: 27” L x 13” W x 11” H – 3,861 cu in
Weight: 2 lbs