** Aluminum Pump orders may have a longer fulfillment time. Contact customer service with questions. **
This convenient kit includes 3 FASPLINTS (1 small, 1 medium, 1 large), a pump (your choice of compact aluminum pump or economy pump), and a carrying case.
FASPLINTS are a semi-disposable vacuum splint, ideal for just about any splinting needs. By using a vacuum to form the splint, it is easy to conform the support to the exact shape needed without putting additional pressure on the injured limb. The individual splints are affordable to replace if disposal is required after a messy trauma call, but can be cleaned and re-used if the circumstances allow.
- Quick and easy, reduces on-scene time with fast application
- Mold exact shape without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduce potential for nerve, tissue, and vessel damage
- Affordable splints that can be re-used or disposed of as needed
- Ideal for a variety of injuries including: leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and more.
- X-Ray compatible
Weight: 6 lbs (plastic economy pump)
Weight: 5 lbs (aluminum compact pump)