Keep a convenient 2-pack of CR123A 3V lithium batteries (non-rechargeable) on hand so you're prepared when you need additional power. These high-capacity batteries deliver long run-times in flashlights (LED or incandescent), cameras, or other tech devices. These batteries include PTC protection (threshold is 5 amps) and they prevent excessive discharge that could damage lithium cells.
These batteries work great as replacement or back-up power for compatible flashlights such as the Fenix TK26R Tactical Flashlight or the Fenix PD35 V2.0 Tactical Flashlight.
- Voltage 3V
- Normal Capacity 1400 mAh
- Self-discharge Rate <1% per Year
- Max. Constant Current 1500mAh
- Max Pulse Current 3000mAh
- Normal Weight 16 g
- Operating Temperature -20 C ~ 60 C
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection 5AMP
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8)
- Warning: Can Not Be Recharged