Includes the current AHA Guidelines
The Nineteenth Edition EMS Field Guide® ALS version has been updated with the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the AHA.
This handy guide makes it easy for paramedics, nurses and physicians to look up their patients' medications, check drug doses, quickly interpret 12-Lead EKGs and much more! At only 3"x5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is waterproof, alcohol-fast and durable.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* 12-Lead ECG Section & Acute MI
* Airway Management / RSI
* Top Prescription Drugs
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
* Poisons & Overdose / 'Rave' Drugs
* Medical Emergencies Section
* Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
* Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
* Burn Charts, the 'Rule of 9s'
* Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, Notes
An essential tool for paramedics, this is the most widely used guide in EMS history.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow, this is COMPREHENSIVE. Yeah, it is a compact reference guide, but considering the size, it is PACKED with information. Excellent!