H&H brings a decade of combat field trauma experience to the civilian world. The H&H Civilian Cric Pack contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. The H&H Civilian Cric Pack has everything trauma personnel will need:
- Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm . Cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- Curved Crile Hemostat for clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
The H&H Civilian Cric Pack is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H with the first responder in mind. The following YouTube video explains the contents of our Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit, which contains the same parts as the Civilian Cric Pack.
Dimensions: 10" H x 4" W x 0.5" D
Weight: 2 oz