The Leatherman CX gets right to the point with the basic essentials and no fluff (similar to the original Skeletool but with a different blade). With a 154CM stainless steel blade, pliers, bit driver, pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener, you're set. Lightweight, compact, and ready for just about anything.
- Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Locking Blade - A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- MATERIALS: 154CM Stainless Steel, DLC Coating
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips #1 & #2, Screwdriver 1/4" & 3/16"
Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
Open Length: 6.0 in | 15.24 cm
Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
Width: 1.24 in | 3.15 cm
Thickness: .52 in | 1.32 cm
Weight: 5 oz | 142 g