***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
The Ocho IFAK is a compact kit designed to fit on a duty or pistol belt. It contains the necessary tools to respond with point-of-wounding treatment to penetrating, blast, or other traumatic injuries. The included pouch has 3 inch webbing loops on the back of the bag, making it possible to attach on a belt. The tough rip-stop fabric protects the medical supplies while not in use and once deployed, items can be easily retrieved through the elastic loop internal storage.
- Very compact, lo-vis individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 inch belt loop attachment to accommodate a duty/pistol belt
- Contains critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries
- Purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag
- Constructed with rip stop nylon, elastic loop organizational storage and easy open zipper
- Contains Basic Life Support equipment
1 C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®), Black
1 Flat ETD™ 4"
1 S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
1 Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F w/ Lubricant
1 HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
1 Pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Large
Dimensions: 2.25" H x 7" W x 3.25" D
Weight: 13 oz