NAR OSL Over-Sized Litter
*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Casualties vary in size, so do North American Rescue's litters. Designed to safely evacuate larger patients with both comfort and ease, The NAR OSL (Over-Sized Litter) has an increased patient surface area, extra padded carrying handles, flame-retardant cover, and additional stirrups offering firmer patient support as well as better weight distribution on the floor. Like the NAR Raven®90C, the OSL has a bi-fold configuration. The cover material is a very durable Nomex/Kevlar blend.
- Certified safe-to-fly by the U.S. Air Force
- Flame-retardant cover made of a durable Nomex/Kevlar-blend fabric
- 6 stirrups for firmer patient support and better weight distribution
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Additional carrying loops
- 6 IV attachment points
- 3 patient securing straps
- Attached storage pouch
- Bi-fold configuration for easy storage
- U.S. Patent 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
Folded: H 45 in. x W 9 in. x D 8 in.
Open: L 90 in. x W 31 in. x D 6 in.
Weight: 22 lb 6 oz (10.2 kg)
Payload Floor: 1600 lb (725.75 kg)
Payload Hanging: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
Customers also viewed