Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
There are a lot of small headlamps out there but the headband always takes up so much space. The spring-load, pull-out head-wire is quite comfortable for lite use and makes this headlamp easily packable in a small kit or placed in a pocket. Very Bright, long lasting and serval easy to use modes (no secrete hand shake to remember) . Great Product!
It's so small and light that you think it might be a toy, but it really does put out some light. Enough for you to find your way out of a hotel that lost its electricity anyway. Its not going to outshine any of the newer high lumen LED flashlights, but its small enough to forget about in any pocket or luggage or glovebox or First Aid Kit. Batteries last for years and are replaceable.