Petzl e+ Lite
The Petzl e+LITE emergency headlamp should go with you everywhere! Ultralight at just 27 grams, the Petzl e+LITE is super compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord and is always ready to use. It can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, or wherever it could be useful. Its white or red light can be continuous or strobe which allows you to be seen and to signal in an emergency.
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
Weight: 27 g
Beam pattern: wide
Regulated lighting: Y
Number of batteries: 2
Battery type (included): Lithium CR2032
Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes)
Color(s): Black and Red
LEDs: 3 white LEDs and 1 red LED
Certification(s): CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C)
Best HeadLamp for Carry and Kit
Posted by Michael on 05 04 2014
There are a lot of small headlamps out there but the headband always takes up so much space. The spring-load, pull-out head-wire is quite comfortable for lite use and makes this headlamp easily packable in a small kit or placed in a pocket. Very Bright, long lasting and serval easy to use modes (no secrete hand shake to remember) . Great Product!
super tiny and decent light
Posted by Peter C on 03 03 2014
It's so small and light that you think it might be a toy, but it really does put out some light. Enough for you to find your way out of a hotel that lost its electricity anyway. Its not going to outshine any of the newer high lumen LED flashlights, but its small enough to forget about in any pocket or luggage or glovebox or First Aid Kit. Batteries last for years and are replaceable.