The Ruike P801 is built almost exclusively of stainless steel, making it a simple yet elegant high quality knife. The sharp precision blade and compact exterior make it a top choice as an everyday carry pocket knife.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- 420 Stainless Steel Handle: The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer: The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Blade Length: 86 mm / 3.39"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm / 0.12"
- Blade Material: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60 HRC)
- Finish: Black stonewash
- Handle Material: 420 stainless steel
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper & Thumb stud
- Locking: Frame lock
Dimensions: 7.87” (open length)
Weight: 4.23 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a lot of pocket knives, and this one has quickly become a favorite. Perfectly weighted, feels great in my hand, and snaps open BEAUTIFULLY. Love it.