This electrolyte drink mix was formulated by a doctor to have hydrating benefits similar to an IV. With only 3g of sugar, this drink has just the right amount of sweetness and flavor, while giving you a good balance of sodium and potassium to keep you energized and focused. Keep a few sticks handy so you can hydrate anywhere, anytime.
SOS for Military Hydration
- Active-duty military personnel are put through extreme physical and mental training in the harshest environments on a regular basis.
- A mere 2% decrease in hydration levels effects both physical and cognitive performance by up to 20%.
- Hydrating with SOS provides the fastest re-hydration possible to get back to high level performance quickly, no matter the mission.
- The only doctor and veteran formulated dehydration relief product on the market.
- Large packs available under NSN descriptions (contact us for help ordering).
- Boost your immune system: B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, Folic Acid
- Achieve balance: The RIGHT mix of electrolytes, minerals, and other essential compounds
- Save time: 3x more effective than water and SOS hydrates your cells 3x better than the closest competitor
- Great taste: Choose from a variety of flavors
- Great for adults and kids: SOS is safe for children and effective for professionals and athletes alike
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOS AND SPORTS DRINKS? For the athlete in everyone, SOS powder helps active people maintain healthy body function all day, reduce fatigue, or provide a just-in-time energy boost when you need it most.
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOS AND ENERGY DRINKS? The main ingredients of energy drinks are high amounts of sugar and caffeine. As their name implies, they are made to give an artificial energy boost and not meant to rehydrate you. Caffeine is known to be a mild diuretic because it blocks the Anti-diuretic Hormone (ADH) in the brain, thus increasing the urine production and flushing valuable sodium from your body. Some energy drinks contain very high amounts of sugar or fructose and rarely replenish the minerals needed for rehydration.
- WHAT CAUSES ME TO GET DEHYDRATED DURING THE DAY? Everyday, even when we don't sense it, we are losing water through evaporation, breathing, urine excretion and physical activity. Below are some of the environments and activities that contribute to dehydration.
- Extreme Heat
- Alcohol Consumption
- IS TOO MUCH SODIUM BAD FOR YOU? Yes, even though sodium is essential for balance and is involved in many physiologic processes, in excess it can be harmful. Our body has mechanisms to keep a stable sodium-water balance When we sweat, we lose water with a large sodium concentration. This is why it's important to replenish with a balance of appropriate minerals and vitamins. However, too much sodium can cause swelling, and other complications. SOS uses the bodies natural process to enhance absorption and provides the correct amount of sodium to replenish what you are losing.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM DEHYDRATED? Dehydration can cause headaches, irritability, weakness, dizziness, lack of focus, tiredness, dry mouth, and more. Any of these symptoms may indicate that you are dehydrated. Thirst, while not the primary indicator of dehydration, is a still a symptom to be aware of. Dark or yellow urine with low volume is a simple yet very strong sign of dehydration. You may also experience a dry mouth and chapped lips. Important and urgent signs of dehydration include rapid heart rate, confusion, or fainting.