The Load n’ Go is an ideal medic backpack for fixed wing and critical care transport, ambulance and fire engines. No other medic backpack keeps equipment more organized and quickly accessible thanks to thoughtfully designed transparent sleeves, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters that are arranged in three layers.
Medic Backpack Product Features:
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this Transport Backpack
- Specifically designed medic backpack to hold StatPacks Generation 1 Emergency Medical Services Modules; including all StatPacks® drug modules, QuickRoll intubation kits, and IV modules
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Removable adjustable inside divider for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Transport Backpack’s
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Available in Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant fabric (Red EPO)
- Available color: Red and Tactical Black
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Dimensions: 7" x 19" x 20"