The Stifneck Select is a fully-assembled collar that can be easily adjusted, minimizing costly inventory and storage space requirements. Unique rear panel opening allows for C-spine palpation. Large trachea hole allows easy access for pulse checks, visualization and advanced airway procedures. Sizing method is identical to the original Stifneck collar for simplified training. Instruction graphics are molded in. Available in two sizes: adult (OD green) and pediatric (blue / yellow).
The Stifneck Select has oxygen mask /nasal cannula hooks for securing supplemental oxygen devices.
Application in 4 easy steps:
- Measure the patient (using finger sizing method)
- Adjust to correct size
- Place on patient
Adult Adjustable Collar Features (OD Green)
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
Pediatric Adjustable Collar Features (Blue / Yellow)
- Pink Velcro® strap for easy identification
- Enhanced design to meet the specific anatomical features of children
- Improved sizing to fit a wider range of pediatric patients
- Stronger oxygen mask / nasal cannula hooks for securing supplemental oxygen devices
- Industry first, integrated fastener for Velcro strap to enhance performance in varying environmental conditions
Weight: 12.8 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have not deployed the c-collar yet......shipped flat for easy storage, looks and feels robust, happy about the od green color.
Nice to have this in the vehicle kit. yes, you can always jerry-rig something while a patient is staionary but when it comes time to transport it's nice to have something designed for the purpose.