The T-POD utilizes laces activated with a single pull tab that provides circumferential compression for stabilization of a fractured pelvic region and aids in pain reduction associated with a pelvic fracture treatment.
- Device for immediate treatment of pelvic fractures
- Easy to apply by a single EMS professional in the field
- Provides symmetrical, circumferential compression, and offers nearly complete control of the tightening process
- Features pulley system style and does not need to be removed for MRI, X-Ray or CT scans
- One size fits most - specifically designed to fit adults and children
- Packaged in a compact, highly visible, quick-opening package and includes instructions
Dimensions: 8.2" H x 9.1" W x 0.8" D (packaged)
Weight: 12 oz
Download product information sheet here.