MERET® all-brass BRUUT™ O2 regulators feature the latest in regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are made from high quality solid 360 brass with brass internal high pressure flow components for additional strength and safety. BRUUT™ regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant chrome plated finish ensuring a product that will last.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At just under 5" inches in body length this regulator is extremely portable and durable. This regulator can be set to OFF, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for quick and easy reading. Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
- Safe and durable all brass construction
- Solid t-handle with “C” ring retainer
- Chrome plated for superior protection
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10% of flow setting
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- Blue anodized aluminum flow control knob
- 5 year warranty
Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 3.5"
Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz