The Mass Casualty Response Bag is designed to provide medical support for mass casualty incidents. This bag comes with multiple removable internal pouches and is large enough to carry enough medical supplies to treat several servicemen with life-threatening injuries.
Name tapes/labels, medical supplies and accessories are all sold separately.
- Rubberized exterior zipper
- Includes carry handles and an expandable shoulder strap
- Includes eight reinforced loops on the reverse for attaching the bag to the interior or exterior of a vehicle.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon fabric over a waterproof liner
- Ten Internal pouches (name tapes and rescue tool are not included)
- Color: Coyote
Dimensions: 20" H x 18" W x 14" D
Weight: 9 lbs