The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a specialized medical pouch or even a general purpose organizational pouch . Supplies in photo are not included.
- Main: 7" x 5" x 3" with full zipper opening
- Carry handle: Yes
- Modular webbing (front): 2 rows, 2" x 2.5" wide channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine-tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair in front with bungee cord compression.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength