**This item cannot ship internationally.**
The G2™ PRO X BLS bag is the perfect solution for first responders looking to stay organized and control infection. Constructed of non-absorbing wipe-clean material that is specifically designed to easily clean and remove blood born pathogens. The G2 PRO X's internal main compartment can be customized for small and large items using the innovative mini-SLIDER system. The bag opens completely facing one direction, providing access to all compartments without moving the bag.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC), constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Compact, organized response bag
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Matte black metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Front name tape area, 4.5" x 3" MERET tape included
- TS2 Ready™ for 2 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 6 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Outer zippered pocket for personal items
- All compartments have air dry capability
Dimensions: 12” H x 15” W x 6” D
Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz
M4L Lifetime Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased several of these bags along with the first responder refill kit, a TQ, and some other supplies to outfit the medical emergency responder team in my company so we can respond and keep our people safe until EMS arrives in the event of a serious injury. The contents of the kit fit perfectly in this bag which opens flat so the entire contents can be seen easily and accessed quickly when seconds count. Between the bag and the separate contents we purchased from Rescue Essentials, we paid the same amount as we have with another nationally recognized safety supply chain that may or may not start with a "C". That bag that fell apart after a few years and didn't include much in the way of lifesaving first aid; mainly only bandages, gauze, and creams. The kits we put together using this bag and supplies from Rescue essentials is by far a much better value!