**This item cannot ship internationally.**
The OMNI™ PRO X Bag is built for the professional, built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical care during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design with the ability to modify to your requirements, the OMNI PRO™ delivers a customizable and organized solution for your equipment with options.
The OMNI™ PRO is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, allowing you to attach additional TS2 Ready™ modules to the bag's sides depending on your requirements. The OMNI™ PRO’s internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing access to all compartments without moving the bag. A front pocket offers space for additional STICKIT strips, or longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M8001X conversion kit (RE SKU 70-0706 which can be found here) and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI™ PRO as a backpack. When O2 is not required, the O2 access panel can be secured closed to avoid opening the panel when lifted from the side handle.
The OMNI™ PRO is available in blue, red, tactical black (non- reflective), and infection control black or red. Infection control versions of the OMNI™ PRO are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
- Optional M4L NIJ Level IIIA ballistic armored protection to vital chest region
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 3” x 17.5” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Fits 4+ TS2-Ready™ modules internally or 2 externally
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M8001X to add O2 cylinder storage
- Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
Dimensions: 15” H x 22” W x 9.5” D
Weight: 6 lbs 10 oz standard, 7 lbs 7oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really happy with the new design! (Although I believe the picture on the item needs to be updated, mostly changes to the outer pockets.) Much sleeker than the older version, easier to pack in the rigs. Flexible interior design flaps are very handy.