***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Keep essential trauma equipment readily accessible without adding bulk to your pocket, vest, or belt. The NAR Ankle Trauma Kit neatly packs an Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD), hemostatic gauze, and CAT Tourniquet (supplies are sold separately). The lightweight, water-resistant ripstop fabric secures your components while the breathable interior fabric aids in wicking moisture for user comfort. The hook-and-loop closure will accommodate a custom fit. One size fits most.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included)
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic dressing
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
Dimensions: 17.75" H x 4" W x 0.25" D (flat)
Weight: 2 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Material is lightweight, which it should be, but it's not the kind of lightweight material actually required. It's not durable material as far as I'm concerned. The tourniquet pouch, for me at least, would have been better served me if lt was large enough to hold a CAT AND a poly CAT HOLDER as well. But that's just MY own personal requirement. Also, it's expensive for what it is. But with all that mentioned, I still purchased it because I had a need for that type of product and it's the only one on the market that I've seen. I could have further searched for other similar products or maybe still, even used an existing small arms ankle holster by repurposing it, but didn't, so I bit the bullet and made the purchase while having no regrets or buyer's remorse.