***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Keep essential trauma equipment readily accessible without adding bulk to your pocket, vest, or belt. The NAR Ankle Trauma Kit neatly packs an Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD), hemostatic gauze, and CAT Tourniquet (supplies are sold separately). The lightweight, water-resistant ripstop fabric secures your components while the breathable interior fabric aids in wicking moisture for user comfort. The hook-and-loop closure will accommodate a custom fit. One size fits most.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included)
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic dressing
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
Dimensions: 17.75" H x 4" W x 0.25" D (flat)
Weight: 2 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this ankle trauma pouch about 4 years ago. I carry a CAT TQ and a pair of gloves plus a small sharpie in the TQ pouch. A package of Combat gauze and a package of compressed gauze in the middle pouch and a 4 inch compression bandage and 4 frog tape strips in the right pouch. I wear it on my right leg and it rests on the top of my boot during 12 hour days in the sand box working as a military contractor. The only thing I would add is a 4th pouch to carry a pair of chest seals. There is a little wear on the bottom from contact with the top of my boot. It is light and easy to forget that it is on your leg.
Material is lightweight, which it should be, but it's not the kind of lightweight material actually required. It's not durable material as far as I'm concerned. The tourniquet pouch, for me at least, would have been better served me if lt was large enough to hold a CAT AND a poly CAT HOLDER as well. But that's just MY own personal requirement. Also, it's expensive for what it is. But with all that mentioned, I still purchased it because I had a need for that type of product and it's the only one on the market that I've seen. I could have further searched for other similar products or maybe still, even used an existing small arms ankle holster by repurposing it, but didn't, so I bit the bullet and made the purchase while having no regrets or buyer's remorse.