***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
An ultra-compact IFAK, the M-FAK contains the necessities to respond to penetrating, blast and other traumatic injuries. This keeps cube space low while retaining tools to address severe, life-threatening wounds. The durable 500 Denier nylon pouch zips from the side and opens completely so that elastic loops on each side of the bag can be accessed and utilized. The bag is MOLLE compatible for vertical mounting and also comes with a 3 inch internal sleeve that makes horizontal mounting on a duty belt possible.
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
1 Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT)
1 Flat ETD, 4"
1 S-rolled Gauze, 4.5" x 4.1 yds
1 HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack
1 Pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
Dimensions: 6" H x 3" W x 3" D
Weight: 13 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Top Qualtiy Components
I carry this at all times for civilian use. The pouch is well made. While TQ access could be improved and this might be a consideration for high risk settings. I think the design of the pouch is good balance between keeping contents secure, protected, and having a discreet appearance. Individual Components are obviously the best since they are from NAR. There is a little extra room to customize, and add some things. I added a pair of shears, some quick clot gauze. I am very satisfied, and this is just what I wanted.
I wanted a compact IFAK to take cycling and boating. This is a great piece of kit in a small package. I added a pair of 5 inch shears, a 28 F airway, penlight, and some tweezers. Everything fit, really tight. I only gave it 4 stars because the CAT7 is difficult to get out of the bands that hold it in place. They will probably loosen a little, but, the TQ needs to be accessed a little easier IMO. Still, I recommend this product.