The cooling collar targets the carotid artery to maximize heat transfer and aid in preventing heat-illness. Two intentionally shaped gel-packs are contained in Polar Skin MIni-Mesh™ integrated pouches and provide cooling to the lateral and anterior portions of the neck. The mesh is saturated with ArcticAqua Sport™ to keep the collar colder and more pliable, even below 0°F. The collar is easy to use, simply store it in a cooler with ice and place on neck to cool, re-saturate it as needed with ice water. After use, the gel packs can be removed and washed before refreezing for future use.
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh - A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- ArcticAqua - A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Excellent reusable modality for heat illness prevention and rapid performance enhancement
- Protracted direct cooling of high blood flow regions
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Facilitates conductive, convective, and evaporative cooling
Dimensions: 5.25" H x 8.5" W x 2" D
Weight: 2.5 lbs