**This product cannot be shipped internationally.
Polar Skin Ice Sheets are the main component for the NAR Polar Skin Cooling System. The body-sized sheet (standard size: 36" x 30"; large size: 36" x 60") promotes thermo-regulation through evaporative cooling. The Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™ and ArcticAqua™ technology work together to support an evaporation, convection, and conduction cooling system. The rugged, foil pouch prevents air and moisture transfer to keep sheets viable.
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh - A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- ArcticAqua - A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Principle cooling component of Polar Skin™ cooling systems
- Unique fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Proven effectiveness by the University of Tennessee Nonwovens Research Lab
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
Dimensions: 7.75" H x 4.5" W x 0.5" D (standard size, packaged)
Dimensions: 30" H x 36" W (standard size, flat)
Weight: 0.6 lbs (standard size)
Dimensions: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 1.5" D (large size, packaged)
Dimensions: 60" H x 36" W (standard size, flat)
Weight: 1.49 lbs (large size)