The ResQR CPR aid is a revolutionary device for hands-only CPR. This device spreads the force, lowering the risk of chest fractures, with ultimate ease of use in a home or office setting. Simple, effective solution for CPR anywhere perfect for any first aid kit.
Two versions are available. The ResQR Training Device mimics the ResQR CPR Device, but it is a reusable module designed for training purposes. It has a replaceable battery and on/off function. The training device is intended for instructors and training purposes only and should not be used for CPR in an emergency situation.
- 120 BPM PACING - Metronome & LED light to ensure proper compression pacing
- QUICK ACCESS - Modesty cover to help reduce delays in initiation of CPR on females
- ERGONOMICS - Proper positioning for increased efficacy and decreased sternal/costal injuries
- Simple, effective solution for CPR anywhere
Easy to Use
- Remove the white plastic back of ResQR to activate the metronomes
- Place the ResQR as shown on the patient's bare chest and drape the privacy shield to cover the chest if desired
- Place heal of your palms on the ResQR and compress 2" - 2.5" to the beat of the metronome and lights
- Increased survival rate after sudden cardiac arrest - ResQR is a revolutionary device for hands-only CPR, spreads the force, lowering the risk of chest fractures, with ultimate ease of use in a home or office setting.
- The world's first comprehensive high quality CPR device for adult and pediatric patients
- Ensures proper compression force and technique while lowering the risk of chest injury
- Provides tactical and visual guidance to ensure appropriate hand placement
- Metronome and LED light for correct pacing at 120 BPM
- Features an ergonomic design to improve CPR provider's positioning and stamina
- Provides PPE drape for patient privacy and avoids need for direct rescuer-victim skin contact
- CDA and CE registered
- Scientifically proven to increase CPR efficiency
Did you use your ResQR in an emergency situation? Contact us for a free replacement.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased several units and a practice unit for work and home. My staff has them throughout our building as an option if our two defibs are in use or not functional. I have one at home and in my go bag in my car. The training device is perfect for periodic practice.