***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
When time is of the essence, with IED/Blast injuries or high level amputations, the SAM® Junctional Tourniquet for hemorrhage control is designed to control bleeding where tourniquets would not be effective.
The SAM® Junctional Tourniquet is compact and easy to use (only four steps) and application is quick - typically under 25 seconds. The Target Compression Device (TCD) is placed at or near the injury site and pumped up until the bleeding stops. Two TCDs can be used to occlude blood flow bilaterally if needed. The sturdy design ensures that the device stays firmly attached to the patient during transport and exceeds MIL-STD-810g requirements.
In addition, the SAM® Junctional Tourniquet is the ONLY junctional hemorrhage device FDA cleared to stabilize pelvic fractures. Vital in high stress environments the patented buckle provides the clinically correct force every time, taking the guesswork out of tightening.
The SJT is the ONLY junctional hemorrhage device to provide the clinically correct force for pelvic fractures.
Recently the SJT recently was announced a winner of EMS World Magazine’s 2013 Top Innovation Awards.
It also was a JEMS Hot Product Award winner for 2014!
- For inguinal junctional hemorrhage
- For axilla hemorrhage (NEW!)
- Immobilizes pelvic fractures.
- Lightweight (1 lb. 1 oz.) (488g)
- Easy to use (4 step application)
- 25 second application time
- FDA 510(k) cleared and CE mark
- NSN 6515 01 618 7475
- A patented buckle maintains correct base force to eliminate slack. "Click" provides clear feedback to confirm when to secure strap to Velcro for correct application
- Repositional and/or removable Target Compression Device (TCD) ensures easy targeting
- Relief valve prevents over-inflation
- Removable hand pump quickly inflates the TCD to achieve hemorrhage control
- When additional stabilization is desired, utilize the Auxiliary Strap accessory to provide a 3-point harness-style application.
Dimensions: 5" H x 9" W x 4" D
Weight: 1.1 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A must have for the CLS kit.