The New York City Paramedic who designed this tool intended it to be kept in vehicles to help in the event of an emergency. It can easily break glass or cut a seat belt. A great tool whether you are witness to or involved in an accident.
- 440 Stainless steel body construction
- 440 Stainless steel seat belt cutting blade
- Stainless steel window punch
- Rubber molded finger grip
- Heavy duty nylon sheath attaches to sun visor for easy access
Dimensions: 4.5"H x 1.5"W x 0.4"D
Dimensions: 7.4"H x 4.75"W x 1"D (packaged)
Weight: 3 oz (packaged)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not a bad tool to have for "just in case."
Real cool design. Comes with a little nylon sheath and attaches to your visor with elastic band. Super sharp blade and solid glass breaking stud. A little questionable design when it comes to using the glass breaker though.