The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X Pack is a highly versatile, durable, and customizable emergency response pack constructed with Infection Control material.
With a wide range of organization options inside and out, the V.E.R.S.A. can accommodate nearly any configuration to meet your requirements. The interior has adjustable dividers, allowing for anything from carrying an M9 oxygen cylinder to compartmentalizing individual modules. The pack's exterior is covered in laser-cut MOLLE panels so you can add compatible components, such as external pouches, flashlights, or tourniquet holders. The Infection Control material is utilized inside and out, making cleaning and disinfecting blood-borne pathogens easy. Designed with purpose, the material is also reinforced in strategic, high-wear areas for added durability, plus it's water-resistant.
A hide-away harness allows for a snug fit when you're on the move over tough terrain, but can also be stored to avoid catching straps on obstacles when they are not needed.
**Pack only - modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Attach up to 3 external Std. Modules, 3 internal Std. Modules, or a variety of Mini Mods
- Fully concealable backpack harness system for rapid deployment
- Supports up to an M9 Oxygen Cylinder
- Optional NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection for enhanced personal safety defends vital chest region
- Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
- Padded backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Black matte finish metal hardware
- Fully concealable waist and backpack straps when not in use
- 11.5" x 3” front name tape area, 4.5" x 3" MERET tape included
- Paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE compatible gear
- Low profile COMFORT-GRIP top carry handle with black logo
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear and protect from moisture
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Large internal compartment can be customized with dividers and internal modules
- Front compartment organizes offices supplies and small gear
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- Overlapping internal panel secures contents
- Main pocket opens complete for easy access
- Loop tape lined panel attaches a variety of internal modules
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 18.5" H x 13" W x 10.5" D
Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz