Similar to the Wound Cube, the Wound Club by Phokus is a great tool for trainers, especially for Stop the Bleed, TCCC,TECC, TEMS, and PHTLS education. Made of durable silicon, the translucent material allows students to see what trainers are doing under the "flesh" for faster understanding of proper wound packing and basic bleeding control methods.
The club includes five wound patterns to practice wound packing techniques in a variety of situations. Tourniquet training is also possible utilizing the space between the cube and the tube (the cube represents a junctional axilla area and the tube represents the upper arm). To create a realistic feel, the upper arm tube includes an anatomically accurate humerus bone and brachial artery. The versatility of this training is unrivaled and affordable, and can be used over and over.
- 2 in 1 Training Device: Junctional (axillary) and Upper Arm Trainer
- Cube - Simulates Shoulder (Wound Packing Trainer)
- Tube - Simulates Upper Arm (Tourniquet, Wound Packing, and Pressure Dressing Trainer)
- 4x Gunshot Wounds - Narrow, Small, Large, X-Large
- 1x Large Laceration
- Hyper Realistic Blood Flow
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Anatomically Correct Humerus Bone
- Realistic Brachial Artery
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built
*THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONS. Ship cost to continental US is $12.50 per unit.
Dimensions: 8" H x 4" W x 4" D
Weight: 5 lbs