A one-piece defibrillation and CPR system with compression depth and rate sensors. CPR-D-Padz are manufactured with a five-year shelf life. Compatible with ZOLL AED Plus and Pro.
The package includes:
- CPR-D-Padz defibrillator electrodes
- Barrier mask
- Wet wipe
- Up to five (5) year shelf-life
CPR-D-Padz Real CPR Help®
In any emergency, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed which makes it difficult to concentrate and remember training. ZOLL's Real CPR Help® is integrated to assist the rescuer to:
- Quickly and properly place the electrode pads
- Identify easily where to begin chest compressions
- Understand if you're going too fast, too slow, and deep enough while performing CPR
- Adults need 100-120 compressions/minute and 2-2.4" of compression depth
The CPR-D-Padz are a one-piece, pre-connected electrode which lasts up to 5 years from the manufacture date - the longest shelf life of any defibrillator electrode. An adaptive metronome helps the rescuer with the proper rate as the unit converts data from the CPR-D-Padz into actionable insights and guidance.
Dealing with an SCA emergency is never easy. Every advantage a first responder or rescuer can have to save a life is crucial. ZOLL is making the rescue process simple, accurate, and with a greater chance for success for every responder when using the CPR-D-Padz with Real CPR Help.