This lightweight, single-use disposable laryngoscope handle offers the quality performance of a reusable, with the advantages of a disposable including: substantial reduction in the potential for cross-contamination known to exist with reusable devices and time savings without the need to sterilize and inspect handles.
Constructed of high-quality materials, this handle is reliable in the most adverse conditions. Perfect to use with BRITEVIEW® and GRANDVIEW® laryngoscope blades.
**HANDLE ONLY, BLADES SOLD SEPARATELY. One handle per package.
- Incredibly Lightweight
- Batteries Included, Ready To Go!
- Prevents cross contamination and eliminates cleaning costs
- Single-Use Design & Disposable
- Eliminates Equipment Sterilization
- Sturdy Construction
- Powerful, Reliable and Recyclable
- Tear-pack is easy to open with gloves on
- Fits all standard handles
- Compatible With Standard Blades That Conform To ASTM (F965) And ISO (7376-1)
Dimensions: 5" H x 1" Diameter
Weight: 3 oz