The Meret Turnout™ Pro Duffel is the only bag designed and built by firefighters specifically to properly store and carry turnout gear. The oversized duffel can fit vital structural or wildland fire equipment, such as a helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, boots and stand-by clothing for emergency or USAR response teams. There are two interior lockable pockets to keep personal items secure.
The highly durable material is water- and stain-resistant TPE, wrapped with four 2" wide pieces of webbing to give the bag added strength and support. The large compartment is easily accessed by a wide opening on top of the bag. This duffel comes with a second tarpaulin bag, ideal for storing an extra set of clean turn-out gear.
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Reflective piping for scene safety
- Easy access to all equipment
- End-to-end carry handles
- Double EZ-Pull reinforced webbing straps
- Shoulder strap INCLUDED
- Exterior mesh pockets
- Interior lockable personal valuables pocket
- Removable exterior unit/ contents identification sleeve
- Includes tarpaulin product cover/ personal carrying tote
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 20.5" H x 22" W x 19" D (outer dimensions)
Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz