**This item cannot ship internationally.**
The Meret Turnout™ Pro Duffel is the only bag designed and built by firefighters specifically to properly store and carry structural and wildland turnout gear. The oversized duffel can fit vital structural or wildland fire equipment, such as a helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, boots and stand-by clothing for emergency or USAR response teams. There are two interior lockable pockets to keep personal items secure.
The highly durable material is non-absorbent and includes infection control technology that can be easily wiped cleaned and decontaminated. The rugged design is wrapped with four 2" wide pieces of webbing to give the bag added strength and support. The large compartment is easily accessed by a wide opening on top of the bag. This duffel comes with a second tarpaulin bag, ideal for storing an extra set of clean turn-out gear.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC), constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Large sized bag will carry your helmet, Nomex™ jacket, bunker pants, gloves, boots, standby clothing for emergency and USAR type response teams
- Easy access to all equipment
- Extra wide opening to access equipment
- End-to-end carry handles
- 3” x 11” front name tape area, blank tape included for customization
- Business card holder
- Includes additional carry tote personal bag to carry a second set of gear
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Shoulder strap included
- Dual large exterior pockets on each side
- Matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Interior lockable personal valuables pocket
- Double EZ-Pull reinforced carry straps
Product Dimensions: 22" x 20.5" x 19" (Outside Dimensions)
Product Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz