*** This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
Identifying the need for an effective training chest seal, North American Rescue has developed the HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer. Understanding the need and importance of the form, fit and function of training devices, the new HyFin Chest Seal Trainer provides a cost effective solution to equip providers with the best training alternative other than using the actual device. Specifically designed to increase user familiarity, the HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer utilizes the same template as the HyFin Chest Seal, but uses a less aggressive adhesive that allows for effective chest seal application on both skin and training mannequins.
The unique formulation of adhesive gel adheres to the surface that it is applied to, but does not damage training mannequins or leave behind excessive adhesive residue. Delivered in the same form and style of the HyFin® Chest Seal, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer provides a cost effective training solution that allows for the direct application and performance of the required motor skills and steps for proper application of an occlusive dressing. Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed. It also uses NAR's easy-to-open Red Tip Technology™ red tear notches. The HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer is Made in America and 100% latex free.
- Cost effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation does not damage mannequins or leave behind excessive adhesive residue
- Designed in the same form and style as the HyFin® Chest Seal
- Allows for direct application in training scenarios to increase user familiarity, motor skills and steps for proper occlusive dressing application
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
- Packaged with two training chest seals in one unique perforated package that allows students to only open one seal if needed
- Made in America and 100% latex free
Dimensions: 7.5" H x 4.5" W x 0.25" D (packaged, folded for storage)
Dimensions: 7.5" H x 9" W x 0.125" D (packaged, unfolded)
Dimensions: 6.0" H x 6.0" W x 0.1" D (chest seal)
Weight: 2.5 oz
Find a trainer near you.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great training aid
These chest seals are very useful for me when teaching stop the bleed classes. I use the standard version of these seals in my trauma bags and ifak,s.
Great trainer, but adhesive often stays on the plastic backing, and why is it more expensive then the real deal? Especially since you can't reuse it!
Came apart when peeling plastic off sticky section
Came apart when peeling plastic off sticky section. A large piece of the adhesive stayed on the plastic section
great for training
This are great to train and get the real effect.