The Laser Cut CAT® Holder was specifically made to allow personnel to place their CAT® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for quick and easy access. It is made of laser cut laminated Cordura nylon with an innovative construction process this tourniquet holder weighs 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders. The included snap-free PALS/MOLLE-style connectors guarantee secure attachment to a duty vest, gear or belt (mounted vertically). To keep your CAT® TQ protected from the elements the Laser Cut CAT® Holder has an integrated cover with easy-open elastic pull tab.
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 CAT® Tourniquets (not included)
- Constructed with laser cut laminated Cordura® nylon
- Easy Pull Elastic Cover
- PALS/MOLLE-style connections
- Accommodates GEN 6 and GEN 7 CAT® tourniquets
- Weighs less than traditional TQ holders
- No brass snaps or grommets to wear-out
- Super durable, yet 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders
- Designed & built to easily integrate with new, USDoD laser-cut body armor (PCG3 and MSV) yet “backwards compatible” will easily mount to legacy-type MOLLE vests
- Laser-Cut “TQ” with contrasting background color
- 4 ea. front-mounted, laser cut MAPs (MOLLE Attachment Points) for “stacking”. Can easily stack or mount 2 pouches together saving precious plate carrier real-estate
- Deploys easily with one hand, integrated cover with snug, elastic pull-tab
- CAT® TQ sold separately
Dimensions: (Packaged) 7.25" x 2.75" x 1.5"