The Laser Cut CAT® Holder was specifically made to allow personnel to place their CAT® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for quick and easy access. It is made of laser cut laminated Cordura nylon with an innovative construction process this tourniquet holder weighs 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders. The included snap-free PALS/MOLLE-style connectors guarantee secure attachment to a duty vest, gear or belt (mounted vertically). To keep your CAT® TQ protected from the elements the Laser Cut CAT® Holder has an integrated cover with easy-open elastic pull tab.
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 CAT® Tourniquets (not included)
- Constructed with laser cut laminated Cordura® nylon
- Easy Pull Elastic Cover
- PALS/MOLLE-style connections
- Accommodates GEN 6 and GEN 7 CAT® tourniquets
- Weighs less than traditional TQ holders
- No brass snaps or grommets to wear-out
- Super durable, yet 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders
- Designed & built to easily integrate with new, USDoD laser-cut body armor (PCG3 and MSV) yet “backwards compatible” will easily mount to legacy-type MOLLE vests
- Laser-Cut “TQ” with contrasting background color
- 4 ea. front-mounted, laser cut MAPs (MOLLE Attachment Points) for “stacking”. Can easily stack or mount 2 pouches together saving precious plate carrier real-estate
- Deploys easily with one hand, integrated cover with snug, elastic pull-tab
- CAT® TQ sold separately
Dimensions: (Packaged) 7.25" x 2.75" x 1.5"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fits perfectly on my vest. Securely holds the tourniquet in place but is also easy to access and remove in the event you ever need to use one.