***This Product Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
**SPECIAL PROMOTION! Add this tourniquet and a Universal Tourniquet Holder to your cart and save $6.48 on the holder!
The SAM XT Tourniquet is lightweight and easy to use. The unique band and TRUFORCE™ buckle technology ensures that maximum slack is removed from the system when the tourniquet is initially applied. The aluminum windlass provides leverage to apply more pressure, and the C-Clips easily secure it after a few rotations. This blue training tourniquet can be used repeatedly in training and simulations for realistic practice and repetition. The SAM XT is CoTCCC recommended.
DO NOT DEPLOY TRAINING TOURNIQUETS FOR FIELD USE
SAM XT Tourniquet Features
- Time Band - Weather-resistant velcro band that functions even in harsh or wet conditions. Intended to function well with night vision.
- Windlass C-Hooks - An easy-to-use design to secure a wound windlass.
- TRUFLEX™ Plate - Intended to distribute pressure throughout the circumference of the tourniquet for maximum efficacy.
- TRUFLEX™ Buckle - This unique design encourages slack minimization through a force-activated strap locking system.
- Metal Windlass Rod - Durable aluminum rod that is lightweight and dependable.
- Precision Strap - Works with the TRUFLEX™ Buckle to provide consistent and reliable pressure.
Dimensions: 7.25" H x 2.5" W x 1.5" D (folded)
Weight: 4 oz